I Will Do Data Entry, Data Mining, And Data Research

 I Will Do Data Entry, Data Mining, And Data Research


Compare Packages


$45$15$5

Premium

Standard

Basic

Description12 hours of data entry work4 hours of data entry work2 hours of data entry work
12 hours of data entry, data mining, and data research work. (***Please contact me before order***)4 hours of data entry, data mining, and data research work. (***Please contact me before order***)2 hours of data entry, data mining, and data research work. (***Please contact me before order***)
Formatting & Clean Up



Hours of Work
1242
Revisions
UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Delivery time7 days3 days1 day
Select $45Select $15Select $5

About This Gig


Hi,

I provide high-quality Virtual Assistant services from data entry, data mining, data research and copy paste tasks. I will work for company and individual with on-time delivery to customers service 24/7.

I take my projects very seriously, no matter how big or small. I have experience and excellent skill at following areas:

  • Data Entry (Online/Offline)
  • Data Mining
  • Data Research
  • CRM Data Entry
  • Data Scraping
  • Form filling
  • Real Estate Data Entry
  • Personal Emails and general emails look up
  • B2b Lead Generation (Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Email, Phone etc.)
  • Business Cards Data Entry
  • Data Entry into any software application
  • Data extraction from PDF and Scanned Images
  • E-commerce Products Listing
  • WordPress Article Posting
  • Any type of administrative support

I will do formatting and cleaning before submitting the file with 100% accuracy.
***Please send me a message before placing your order and also to discuss your project Further. ***